25+ years of
experience with automation, instrumentation, electrical and
control system design
The Cybertech Group of Companies performs high-quality work on a diverse array of automation and industrial software projects. Since 1994, we’ve offered our expertise in systems integration, automation, instrumentation and electrical design/engineering to customers in a variety of industries.
It’s time to revisit how your IT and OT systems are interconnected. Most OT systems were deployed over a decade ago, and they’re less likely to be running the latest cybersecurity tools.
Incorporating automation/analytics into your company’s food production line can improve your operations in significant ways.
Cybertech Automation assists water and wastewater treatment plant operators with upgrading outdated PLCs and transforming obsolete operating systems into functioning, efficient control systems.
- Migrating Third-Party SCADA Systems Cybertech can reduce your licensing costs and cybersecurity risks
- Tight Cutovers and Shutdowns Learn how Cybertech ensures project success with innovative commissioning management
- Fixing Control and Safety Systems Gaps Find out how Cybertech can automatically reconcile millions of your plant records to identify high-risk misalignments between your Control and Safety systems
- Process Control Optimization Find out how to maximize ROI by optimizing your existing control system performance
- Modicon Find out how Cybertech upgrades these PLCs to the latest Schneider (or other vendor) systems
- Cybertech Foxboro Tools Flag potential issues in your Foxboro, historian and third-party gateways by using Cybertech’s in-house tools to analyze, as-build, reconcile and error-check your graphics/configuration
- Asset Management Systems Why do plants only do initial instrument AMS configuration/commissioning and then not use it again until an instrument fails?
- Online Swingovers Find out how to upgrade and migrate your old control systems on the run with no plant outage
- GE Fanuc Find out how Cybertech upgrades these PLCs to the latest control systems
- PLC-5 Find out how Cybertech upgrades these PLCs to the latest Allen-Bradley (or other vendor) systems